Intrested people can whatsapp on this 07081630228
Like #plant needs #water for the growth...in the same way, #body needs #nutrition for the growth....
Life changing product...world no.1 cellular nutritional product
146 REASONS WHY SUGAR DESTROYS YOUR HEALTH:
1. Sugar can suppress the immune system.
2. Sugar upsets the mineral relationships in the body.
3. Sugar can cause hyperactivity, anxiety, difficulty concentrating, and crankiness in children.
4. Sugar can produce a significant rise in triglycerides.
5. Sugar contributes to the reduction in defense against bacterial infection (infectious diseases).
6. Sugar causes a loss of tissue elasticity and function, the more sugar you eat the more elasticity and function you lose.
7. Sugar reduces high-density lipoproteins.
8. Sugar leads to chromium deficiency.
9. Sugar leads to cancer of the ovaries.
10. Sugar can increase fasting levels of glucose.
11. Sugar causes copper deficiency.
12. Sugar interferes with absorption of calcium and magnesium.
13. Sugar may make eyes more vulnerable to age-related macular degeneration.
14. Sugar raises the level of a neurotransmitters: dopamine, serotonin, and norepinephrine.
15. Sugar can cause hypoglycemia.
16. Sugar can produce an acidic digestive tract.
17. Sugar can cause a rapid rise of adrenaline levels in children.
18. Sugar malabsorption is frequent in patients with functional bowel disease.
19. Sugar can cause premature aging.
20. Sugar can lead to alcoholism.
21. Sugar can cause tooth decay.
22. Sugar contributes to obesity
23. High intake of sugar increases the risk of Crohn’s disease, and ulcerative colitis.
24. Sugar can cause changes frequently found in person with gastric or duodenal ulcers.
25. Sugar can cause arthritis.
26. Sugar can cause asthma.
27. Sugar greatly assists the uncontrolled growth of Candida Albicans (yeast infections).
28. Sugar can cause gallstones.
29. Sugar can cause heart disease.
30. Sugar can cause appendicitis.
31. Sugar can cause hemorrhoids.
32. Sugar can cause varicose veins.
33. Sugar can elevate glucose and insulin responses in oral contraceptive users.
34. Sugar can lead to periodontal disease.
35. Sugar can contribute to osteoporosis.
36. Sugar contributes to saliva acidity.
37. Sugar can cause a decrease in insulin sensitivity.
38. Sugar can lower the amount of Vitamin E (alpha-Tocopherol) in the blood.
39. Sugar can decrease growth hormone.
40. Sugar can increase cholesterol.
41. Sugar can increase the systolic blood pressure.
42. High sugar intake increases advanced glycation end products (AGEs)(Sugar bound non-enzymatically to protein)
43. Sugar can interfere with the absorption of protein.
44. Sugar causes food allergies.
45. Sugar can contribute to diabetes.
46. Sugar can cause toxemia during pregnancy.
47. Sugar can contribute to eczema in children.
48. Sugar can cause cardiovascular disease.
49. Sugar can impair the structure of DNA
50. Sugar can change the structure of protein.
51. Sugar can make our skin age by changing the structure of collagen.
52. Sugar can cause cataracts.
53. Sugar can cause emphysema.
54. Sugar can cause atherosclerosis.
55. Sugar can promote an elevation of low-density lipoproteins (LDL).
56. High sugar intake can impair the physiological homeostasis of many systems in the body.
57. Sugar lowers the enzymes ability to function.
58. Sugar intake is higher in people with Parkinson’s disease.
59. Sugar can increase the size of the liver by making the liver cells divide.
60. Sugar can increase the amount of liver fat.
61. Sugar can increase kidney size and produce pathological changes in the kidney.
62. Sugar can damage the pancreas.
63. Sugar can increase the body’s fluid retention.
64. Sugar is enemy #1 of the bowel movement.
65. Sugar can cause myopia (nearsightedness).
66. Sugar can compromise the lining of the capillaries.
67. Sugar can make the tendons more brittle.
68. Sugar can cause headaches, including migraine.
69. Sugar plays a role in pancreatic cancer in women.
70. Sugar can adversely affect school children’s grades and cause learning disorders.
71. Sugar can cause depression.
72. Sugar increases the risk of gastric cancer.
73. Sugar and cause dyspepsia (indigestion).
74. Sugar can increase your risk of getting gout.
75. Sugar can increase the levels of glucose in an oral glucose tolerance test over the ingestion of complex carbohydrates.
76. Sugar can increase the insulin responses in humans consuming high-sugar diets compared to low-sugar diets.
77. A diet high in refined sugar reduces learning capacity.
78. Sugar can cause less effective functioning of two blood proteins, albumin, and lipoproteins, which may reduce the body’s ability to handle fat and cholesterol.
79. Sugar can contribute to Alzheimer’s disease.
80. Sugar can cause platelet adhesiveness.
81. Sugar can cause hormonal imbalance; some hormones become under active and others become overactive.
82. Sugar can lead to the formation of kidney stones.
83. Diets high in sugar can cause free radicals and oxidative stress.
84. High sugar diet can lead to biliary tract cancer.
85. High sugar consumption of pregnant adolescents is associated with a twofold-increased risk for delivering a small-for-gestational-age (SGA) infant.
86. High sugar consumption can lead to substantial decrease in gestation duration among adolescents.
87. Sugar slows food’s travel time through the gastrointestinal tract.
88. Sugar increases the concentration of bile acids in stools and bacterial enzymes in the colon. This can modify bile to produce cancer-causing compounds and colon cancer.
89. Sugar increases estradiol (the most potent form of naturally occurring estrogen) in men.
90. Sugar combines with and destroys phosphatase, an enzyme, which makes the process of digestion more difficult.
91. Sugar can be a risk factor of gallbladder cancer.
92. Sugar is an addictive substance.
93. Sugar can be intoxicating, similar to alcohol.
94. Sugar can exacerbate PMS.
95. Sugar given to premature babies can affect the amount of carbon dioxide they produce.
96. Decrease in sugar intake can increase emotional stability.
97. The rapid absorption of sugar promotes excessive food intake in obese subjects.
98. Sugar can worsen the symptoms of children with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
99. Sugar adversely affects urinary electrolyte composition.
100. Sugar can slow down the ability of the adrenal glands to function.
101. I.Vs (intravenous feedings) of sugar water can cut off oxygen to the brain.
102. High sucrose intake could be an important risk factor in lung cancer.
103. Sugar increases the risk of polio.
104. High sugar intake can cause epileptic seizures.
105. Sugar causes high blood pressure in obese people.
106. In Intensive Care Units, limiting sugar saves lives.
107. Sugar may induce cell death.
108. Sugar can increase the amount of food that you eat.
109. In juvenile rehabilitation camps, when children were put on a low sugar diet, there was a 44% drop in antisocial behavior.
110. Sugar can lead to prostrate cancer.
111. Sugar dehydrates newborns.
112. Sugar can cause low birth weight babies.
113. Greater consumption of refined sugar is associated with a worse outcome of schizophrenia
114. Sugar can raise homocysteine levels in the blood stream.
115. Sweet food items increase the risk of breast cancer.
116. Sugar is a risk factor in cancer of the small intestine.
117. Sugar may cause laryngeal cancer.
118. Sugar induces salt and water retention.
119. Sugar may contribute to mild memory loss.
120. The more sodas a 10 year old child consumes, the less milk.
121. Sugar can increase the total amount of food consumed.
122. Exposing a newborn to sugar results in a heightened preference for sucrose relative to water at 6 months and 2 years of age.
123. Sugar causes constipation.
124. Sugar causes varicose veins.
125. Sugar can cause brain decay in prediabetic and diabetic women.
126. Sugar can increase the risk of stomach cancer.
127. Sugar can cause metabolic syndrome.
128. Sugar ingestion by pregnant women increases neural tube defects in embryos.
129. Sugar can be a factor in asthma.
130. The higher the sugar consumption the more chances of getting irritable bowel syndrome.
131. Sugar can affect the brain’s ability to deal with rewards and consequences.
132. Sugar can cause cancer of the rectum.
133. Sugar can cause endometrial cancer.
134. Sugar can cause renal (kidney) cell carcinoma.
135. Sugar can cause liver tumors.
136. Sugar can increase inflammatory markers in the blood stream of overweight people.
137. Sugar can lower Vitamin E levels in the blood stream.
138. Sugar can increase your appetite for all food.
139. Sugar plays a role in the etiology and the continuation of acne.
140. Too much sugar can kill your sex life.
141. Sugar saps school performance in children.
142. Sugar can cause fatigue, moodiness, nervousness and depression.
143. Sugar is common choice of obese individuals.
144. A linear decrease in the intake of many essential nutrients is associated with increasing total sugar intake.
145. High fructose consumption has been linked to liver disease.
146. Sugar adds to the risk of bladder cancer.
Main problem is with the food what we eat......
This #FathersDay2016, give the gift of health to the man who is your hero! #HerbalifeShake
More about HERBALIFE !!!
Most people will think HERBALIFE helps you to lose weight while we try so hard to tell you that it is not about weight gain or lose !!! it is all about you to live better-healthier-happier
I understand SIMPLE can be HARD :D it is okay!
Why do you think you are worth for less!!!
Herbalife is about quality
Herbalife is about pure product with no chemical AHHHHHH yup!!!
Herbalife is about full nutrition ...
there are more I can list no need to confuse you annndddd it has SKIN care with no PARABEN and no SULFADE !!!
how do I really describe this :D one word!!!
It is PURE !!!
Why do I have my daily supplement of omega 3 in the form of Herbalifeline fish oil softgels and why do I recommend others to do the same?
Most of the health benefits of fish oil are because it is one of natures’ richest sources of omega-3 fatty acids like Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) and Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA).
Today, the average Indian has a 20:1 ratio of omega-6 (comes from most of our cooking oils) to omega-3 fats, when a healthy ratio is more ideally around 2:1.This shows just how deficient most of us are and why supplementing with fish oil is so beneficial.
1. Its excellent for your heart health
2. It helps maintain your cholesterol and triglyceride levels
3. It keeps your skin and hair healthy and glowing. Proves really effective in reducing wrinkles and acne.
4. It improves your memory and supports brain function especially for elderly and pregnant ladies to support a healthy brain development of their child.
5. It helps elevates your mood, so pop in that omega 3 everytime you feel stressed and depressed.
6. It’s excellent for joint health, so if your grandma complaints of that knee pain, give her that herbalifeline capsule.
7. And YES it helps in weight loss especially in reduction of your stubborn belly fat.
8. It keeps your eyes healthy.
9. It boosts your immunity.
10. It improves your fertility both in men and women
How much Omega 3 do you need daily?
About 500g of Omega3 daily and even more if you are a heart patient, pregnant, under depression etc.
Where can you get your Omega 3?
From walnuts, flax seeds and the most potent form in fish oil which is Herbalifeline.
Herbalifeline is a blend of highly refined marine lipids contains Omega3 fatty acids, especially EPA and DHA and its endorsed by a Nobel Laureate Dr Lou Ignarro.
One softgel morning and evening gives you about 600g of omega 3 and spares you from all the omega 3 calculations in your diet! :)
To improve the health of your heart, brain, skin, hair, body and much much more, consider adding Herbalifeline to your daily supplement regime or consume wild caught fish daily.
Thank God we all have the Mentioned Ingredients in our Shake #Herbalifeshake
Herbalife SKIN Replenishing Night Cream. Men love it too!
Herbalife is best
Acne problm all over now...
No doctor's medicine...
7 Days guaranteed result..
Ask me how??
Acne problm all over now...
No doctor's medicine...
7 Days guaranteed result..
Ask me how??
Photos from Herbalife is best's post
[03/01/16] Ask me about free herbalife opportunity training in allahabad??
Ask me how to loose weight?
Healthy active lifestyl for children..
want to order then text mee..
Outer nutrition products of herbalife is amazing...7 days guarantee result..make an order whtsapp 7081630228
Amazing skin results are thr
Have a joyful and happy diwali all of you
Ask me how to change?
Good morning herbalifeline is the life line of our heart..have this unique product of Herbalife and make your heart healthy..it has omega 3 fat which is very important for heart..keep your heart save with herbalifeline..
GOOD MORNING EVERYONE....
HAVE A GREAT AND HEALTHY ACTIVE LIFESTYL....
BE ACTIVE#BE HEALTHY#BE AWESOME.....:)
Herbalife outer nutrition scrub is fantastic
Nutrition is must for children's proper growth in future..
And herbalife is the cleansing process not dieting process
शुरू कीजिए अपना बिज़नेस Modicare के साथ। आइये चलें आर्थिक आज़ादी की ओर।
A gym which gives a 100% bodybuilding guarantee......if u want 2 achieve ur health.....come n try us....
⋆Everything Could Never Be The Same⋆ - ❁ Macau Online Shop® ❣用心經營，服務至上❣ ➠交收：聚龍軒中星商場1樓AA舖「TD House」格仔店♛ ☞查詢歡迎Wechat℡: Love_Linessss☻ ❈棄單者將永久Blacklist!
People often forget their health in their busy life schedule. This page help those people to recover all the mistakes that caused them to move to physician
Makeup and Hair Salon owned and run by the Maverick herself Jaya Mishra, She Specializes in Bridal Airbrush Makeup and Advance hairstyling.
We manufacture traditional attars,scents essential oil since1932
A complete cure for ur skin
We are trying to aware indian people about organic products
गोरापन और सुंदरता कैसे पाए Beauty Tips in Hindi पेज Like करें और पायें बहुत सारी Free ब्यूटी टिप्स
Mission To be the most trustworthy, competent & dedicated company bringing forth its exceptional & innovative healthcare and wellness products with a