ChiroHealth Massage provides affordable customized massage work from top licensed professional therapists. ChiroHealth Massage provides affordable massage work from top licensed professional therapists.
Whether you need a little pampering and stress relief or have injury, we provide a variety of massage styles customized to your individual needs.
Happy Monday everyone! It's never too early to think about Valentine's Day! We now offer Soothing Sugar Foot or Hand massages.
Gift certificates for massages are available. Call us at 703-777-1234
[01/27/17] Hey everyone ChiroHealth Massage is now open for Tuesday massage appointments. So call now and book your slot today!
[01/27/17] Stressed out or in Pain? Give us a call or click the book now tab to request your appointment.
Awesome Deals on Yelp! For Massages
Search for ChiroHealth Massage in Ashburn, VA
Facebook, Holiday special Reg. $100 (now only $80) Orthopedic Pillows. Great gift for under the 🎄🎁
Limited time offer while supplies last.
6 Secrets To Your Fountain of Youth
More tips to feel young...
Prescription medications are sometimes necessary; unfortunately they often come with very negative side effects. Some of those side effects are seen quickly while others are not revealed until months or years later. Therefore, I urge you to do your due diligence to follow these common-sense, healthy lifestyle guidelines to best help you be well and prevent chronic disease.
1. Proper Food Choices: Generally speaking, you should focus your diet on whole, ideally organic, unprocessed foods. Avoid sugar, and fructose in particular. Sugar can have toxic effects when consumed in excess, and drive multiple disease processes in your body, not the least of which is insulin resistance, a major cause of chronic disease and accelerated aging. It is also wise to avoid other inflammatory foods like all refined grain products, including white bread, whole wheat bread, pasta, cereal, pretzels, crackers, desserts and any other product made with grains or flours from grains.
Also, drink plenty of clean water so that your urine is light yellow.
2. Regular exercise: Even if you're eating the healthiest diet in the world, you still need to exercise to reach the highest levels of health, and you need to be exercising effectively, which means including high-intensity activities into your rotation. High-intensity interval-type training boosts human growth hormone production, which is essential for optimal health, strength and vigor.
So along with core-strengthening exercises, strength training, and stretching, consider doing two to three times a week Peak-Fitness interval exercises, which raise your heart rate up to your anaerobic threshold for 20 to 30 seconds, followed by a 90-second recovery period. But first, make sure that your doctor has cleared you for this type of exercise.
3. Stress Reduction: You cannot be optimally healthy if you avoid addressing the emotional component of your health and longevity, as your emotional state plays a role in nearly every physical disease -- from heart disease and depression, to arthritis and cancer.
Meditation, prayer, social support and exercise are all viable options that can help you maintain emotional and mental equilibrium.
4. Maintain a healthy gut: About 80 percent of your immune system resides in your gut, and research is stacking up showing that probiotics—beneficial bacteria—affect your health in a myriad of ways; it can even influence your ability to lose weight. The best way to maintain beneficial bacteria in our gut is a healthy diet clear of inflammatory agents. However, at times supplementing with probiotics is necessary. Please feel free to ask Dr. Thompson about what probiotics he recommends for you.
5. Avoid as many chemicals, toxins, and pollutants as possible: This includes tossing out your toxic household cleaners, soaps, personal hygiene products, air fresheners, bug sprays, lawn pesticides, and insecticides, just to name a few, and replacing them with non-toxic alternatives. These toxins can build up in your body and create all types of symptoms and chronic conditions that can have a significant impact in your ability to heal, energy level and mental focus. I offer several natural, safe and effective detoxifications plans that you can do at home.
6. Get plenty of high quality sleep: Regularly catching only a few hours of sleep can hinder metabolism and hormone production in a way that is similar to the effects of aging and the early stages of diabetes. Chronic sleep loss may speed the onset or increase the severity of age-related conditions such as type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure, obesity, and memory loss.
|Monday||14:30 - 18:30|
|Monday||07:30 - 12:30|
|Wednesday||14:30 - 18:30|
|Wednesday||07:30 - 12:30|
|Thursday||14:30 - 18:30|
|Friday||07:30 - 12:30|
|Saturday||09:00 - 12:30|
At GLOWstudios we strive to cultivate BASIC BEAUTY and a BALANCED BODY.
Sana Day Spa offers Threading, Tinting, Waxing, Facials, Skin Care, Hair Care, Nail Care and Body Massage. Let us know what you're thinking! We always listen.
Traditional Thai Massage Training and Therapeutic treatmeants.
Our highly trained and qualified massage therapists work with you to meet your individual needs, and with hundreds of appointments per week, a visit to Elements Therapeutic Massage in Ashburn always fits your schedule.
At The NOW we believe that the power of touch can transform. We support. We massage. We inspire. Book online, via our App, call or walk in.
Short description needed
JD Wellness Concepts is the Legal Parent Entity for Premium Whole Health Companies & Brands.