Junior Hair Stylist at Ash and Oak Catonsville
I mean, I don't have words to even begin to describe how obsessed I am with this RED!
We used all products to create this look.
Isn't she lovely 😍
Client: I love your hair color. That's what I want.
Me: "My dear, that's what I do. It's what I live for!" - Ursala
I mean come on! I'm drooling over at how stunning this extension transformation is!
A special shout out to for being a badass and teaching an amazing hand tied extensions class 🙌 ❤️
Let's talk hair care!
* Are you using color safe shampoo and conditioner? It's such an important part of maintaining your color and shine! MINU is a great option if you are looking for something new to try!
* Is heat protection a must? ABSOLUTELY!!! I love the IGK good behavior. It can be used both wet and dry and smells like candy 🍬 😋
* Are you doing a weekly hair mask? It can be a great wait to target an issue you are having. Such as dry scalp or dull hair. The Oi butter is one for my favorite 😍
* How often are you washing you hair? I recommend no more than 3x a week, ideally 2! If you are struggling with oily hair try spraying dry shampoo in your day 1 hair! The IGK first class is a great option.
Tell me what your favorite part of coming to Ash + Oak is??!!
Mines the people 😁
The best part of this service (besides the bomb ass hair) is the jokes she tell 🤣
As the holiday get closer don't forget to pre-book your next appointment!
I cannot put into words how grateful I am to get up and do what I love everyday, and do it surrounded by bad ass women who inspire me constantly 🧡
Good vibes and good hair 😎
"Invest in your hair. It's the crown you never take off" - unknown
This girl is on fire 🔥
Make your red dimensional with a beautifully soft copper balayage!
Tis the season of low lights and reverse balayage!! And I am happy to make your fall hair dreams come true 🍁🍂🍁🍂
Hi! I just wanted to take a minute to introduce myself!
* I'm a Libra ♎️
* I love reading, and there is a 90% chance you will catch me with my nose in a book.
* I have a doordash addiction 🤫
* I love dimensional brunettes
* Hair extensions were made for everyone!
* My favorite part of being behind the chair is getting to make people feel beautiful and empowered in how the look!
I don't know what it is about brunettes, but they speak to my soul 😍
How beautiful is this color 😍 I'm obsessed!
Dark chocolate anyone!
Getting to connect and reconnect with people is one of my favorite parts of being behind the chair!
The perfect cut for summer! Short and textured, with a soft golden dimensional balayage!
The perfect blonde 💛
Bright and blended!
Just me doing another dimensional brunette lol
That money peice though 👌
There is nothing more satisfying than a dimensional brunette!
It just takes a little sugar & SPICE 🧡
Let's talk toner maintenance!
I recommend every 6-8 weeks coming in for a toner for lived in color services to keep the color fresh and vibrant, especially during the summer ☀️😎
What ya PINK about it? 💕
Here is a stunning color correction. She had existing SPLAT in her hair, that lifted to pink in the test strand. So we went for it! I'm in love 🥰
When you and your coworker show up in essentially the same outfit 😆 with
Just me foiling my life away, and couldn't be happier about it 😌 ☺️
Second round of highlights, and you would never know she was almost a red head!
The best way to maintain your balayage is with toner appointments in between service. I recommend every 6-8 weeks!
She said make me bright for the summer, so I did 😁
There is just something about this color that really pulls on my heart strings 😍
Hi guys! Just a reminder I am booking about 3-4 weeks out for color services! DM me or call the salon for availability!
I am constantly inspired by clients everyday!
And this badass women right here, I am in constant aw of her strength and loving soul ❤️
Click here to claim your Sponsored Listing.
|Thursday||10am - 9pm|
|Friday||3pm - 9pm|
|Saturday||3pm - 9pm|
7220 Lee Deforest Drive
Your supplier of health and wellness products for your mind, body and spirit
4805 Hewes Avenue
My name is Ruth Haskins. My intention is for every woman to feel beautiful at any age! I look forwar
8865 Stanford Boulevard, Suite 116
Homemade herbal intention bath and body care and more for all of your witchy needs!
Black + Women owned Holistic Beauty Spa.
A small, female-owned and operated business that creates hand-made, natural skin care.
10100 Twin Rivers Road Suite 121
Dr. Jon Moles, a specialist in Orthodontics, treating teens and adults for over 30 years He has now
Homemade soaps in a variety of fragrances. All of our soaps are palm free, and many are vegan! Pleas
Offers health, beauty, wellness and personal care products. Using high quality ingredients formulate