VA Spa & Salon is sharing a luxurious new space with Radha Spa. We are by appointment only. Text your appointment request to Virginia at (703) 973-1933.
VA Spa & Salon is a sanctuary for restoring a sense of well-being. We are located in the beautiful, historic Clifton, Virginia. Our decorative theme invites you to step back in time to enjoy the glamour and beauty of America's Hollywood stars of the 1940's and 1950's. It is our goal at VA Spa & Salon to help you achieve a state of relaxation. During your stay, we encourage you to leave the stresse
Operating as usual
Didn't know about the Listerine 🤨
CORONAVIRUS 411 FROM JOHNS HOPKINS HOSPITAL
The virus is not a living organism, but a protein molecule (DNA) covered by a protective layer of lipid (fat), which, when absorbed by the cells of the ocular, nasal or buccal mucosa, changes their genetic code. (mutation) and convert them into aggressor and multiplier cells.
* Since the virus is not a living organism but a protein molecule, it is not killed, but decays on its own. The disintegration time depends on the temperature, humidity and type of material where it lies.
* The virus is very fragile; the only thing that protects it is a thin outer layer of fat. That is why any soap or detergent is the best remedy, because the foam CUTS the FAT (that is why you have to rub so much: for 20 seconds or more, to make a lot of foam).
By dissolving the fat layer, the protein molecule disperses and breaks down on its own.
* HEAT melts fat; this is why it is so good to use water above 77 degrees Fahrenheit for washing hands, clothes and everything. In addition, hot water makes more foam and that makes it even more useful.
* Alcohol or any mixture with alcohol over 65% DISSOLVES ANY FAT, especially the external lipid layer of the virus.
* Any mix with 1 part bleach and 5 parts water directly dissolves the protein, breaks it down from the inside.
* Oxygenated water helps long after soap, alcohol and chlorine, because peroxide dissolves the virus protein, but you have to use it pure and it hurts your skin.
* NO BACTERICIDE OR ANTIBIOTIC SERVES. The virus is not a living organism like bacteria; antibodies cannot kill what is not alive.
* NEVER shake used or unused clothing, sheets or cloth. While it is glued to a porous surface, it is very inert and disintegrates only
-between 3 hours (fabric and porous),
-4 hours (copper and wood)
-24 hours (cardboard),
- 42 hours (metal) and
-72 hours (plastic).
But if you shake it or use a feather duster, the virus molecules float in the air for up to 3 hours, and can lodge in your nose.
* The virus molecules remain very stable in external cold, or artificial as air conditioners in houses and cars.
They also need moisture to stay stable, and especially darkness. Therefore, dehumidified, dry, warm and bright environments will degrade it faster.
* UV LIGHT on any object that may contain it breaks down the virus protein. For example, to disinfect and reuse a mask is perfect. Be careful, it also breaks down collagen (which is protein) in the skin.
* The virus CANNOT go through healthy skin.
* Vinegar is NOT useful because it does not break down the protective layer of fat.
* NO SPIRITS, NOR VODKA, serve. The strongest vodka is 40% alcohol, and you need 65%.
* LISTERINE IF IT SERVES! It is 65% alcohol.
* The more confined the space, the more concentration of the virus there can be. The more open or naturally ventilated, the less.
* You have to wash your hands before and after touching mucosa, food, locks, knobs, switches, remote control, cell phone, watches, computers, desks, TV, etc. And when using the bathroom.
* You have to Moisturize dry hands from so much washing them, because the molecules can hide in the micro cracks. The thicker the moisturizer, the better.
* Also keep your NAILS SHORT so that the virus does not hide there.
Who's been walking more lately? It's lovely out today. 🌞
Tell us what has helped you cope with the current crisis.
It's nice to see all the flowers blooming lately. Have you noticed them on your walks? Any gardeners out there?
Diabetics are at higher risk when they get COVID-19. Stay safe friends, stay home as much as possible!
A Special Message
Spring is here 🌼
I didn’t even call to double-check before coming in this past weekend, because I know Virginia is a germaphobe. She is so good about being clean and healthy, even the larger shop knows that.
She is in her own isolated spot, so I hardly saw any other staff or customers either.
I was happy to see my ingrown toenails have finally grown out! This is something I haven’t been able to manage on my own, for years..
I left feeling more relaxed and educated than when I came. I always learn something new, because Virginia stays up to date and will answer any questions I have.
Soooooo happy I made the trip :)
I know there are some nice green outfits out there.. ☘️
In today's news, the White House said this crisis could be over by summer. That would be so lovely!
Light at the end of the tunnel? So much better than no estimate whatsoever..
Other good news: Working in your garden is recommended. Do you have gardening plans for the upcoming weeks?
Encouragement corner: Tell me something good!
Manicures are the facelifts that hands need.
After winter dryness and extra hand washing, a moisturizing manicure is just what the doctor ordered! We'll takes care of your cuticles and paints your nails a pretty color so leave feeling refreshed and renewed.
Text Virginia (703) 973-1933 for a health manicure that not only looks beautiful but is good for you!
Let's believe in tomorrow. We kinda do already 😉
Also, You deserve a spa day! We make sure our spa experience is especially soothing, relaxing, and calming. And it's good for you!
Text us for our latest packages - Virginia (703) 973-1933
What makes you unique?
7 ways Jennifer Aniston makes 51 look 31
Happy Mardi Gras!! 🎉
I see some similarities... 😂
5 Steps to Get Rid of Corns & Calluses
Follow this for a DIY fix👌
💕Wishing you happiness today! 💕
Thought you might like some flowers ;)
Real life vs social media
Had to share this - so cute. Did you know there was such a thing??
Pageant Glamour for Those Who Have Reached the Age of Elegance The Ms. Senior America pageant, and others like it, celebrate women of a certain age — “between 60 and death,” one contestant joked.
❤️ Looking for the perfect Valentine's day gift? ❤️
💎 Give a gift certificate for our 75 min Ruby Pedicure! 💎It includes:
💺 Pedicure chair with water jets and lulling massage feature for maximum relaxation.
💡Lights are kept dimmed as we play soft classical music in the background. We take extra steps to maintain a quiet ambiance.
🙋🏼♀️ Customers say it’s uplifting, soulful, spiritual, rejuvenating to just close their eyes and slumber, feeling every sensory touch during the massage.
🦵First 25-30 minutes is all leg massage, the last 10 minutes is foot massage.
🦶Super duper quality toe nail clean up! Our polish typically lasts 6-8 weeks and customers swear by their polish time.
The experience is simply fabulous, just check our reviews. 😉
📲Text us today to order a gift certificate or set an appointment:
Funny but you don’t really have to feel this way!! Our Christina skincare turn back the clock.⏰
We've moved!! We're now at:
11226 Waples Mill Road
We share a beautiful new space with our new partner Radha Spa!
If you want to experience this luxuriousness, text Virginia at (703) 973-1933 for an appointment.
There are standards, but then there's cake.. 🤭
This is big news! CVS gets its own prescription plan that helps diabetics?! Awesome!
CVS offers option for diabetes drugs with no out-of-pocket cost CVS Health Corp said on Wednesday it is launching a prescription drug coverage plan in which patients would have no out-of-pocket costs for insulin and other expensive diabetes treatments.
|Monday||10am - 7pm|
|Tuesday||10am - 7pm|
|Wednesday||10am - 7pm|
|Thursday||10am - 7pm|
|Friday||10am - 7pm|
|Saturday||10am - 7pm|
Envy Salon & Spa in Fairfax City, VA, represents an outstanding level of creative and technical standards in hairdressing combined with an exceeding level of service and attention to detail.
Andrew Taylore Hair Design offers professional hair, skin, and nail services.
Discover the exceptional services that have earned Alexandre de Paris Beauty Spa Centre a national reputation for innovation amongst modern salons. Conveniently located in Fairfax, Virginia.
Our botanical-based spa includes 13 treatment rooms, locker rooms, a relaxation space, salon, nail station, and makeup area. We invite you to design a personalized wellness experience with one of our experts or select the service that speaks to you.
Boardroom is a high-end men's salon offering the best haircuts, shaves and spa services.
Madison Reed Color Bar is fast + fabulous hair color, without the salon price tag. Our Color Bars offer a variety of color services from professional hair colorists who’ll help find your perfect shade and apply your color for gorgeous results.
Our Services: - Haircut (Unisex) - Hair Coloring, straightening, keratin treatment - Manicure, Pedicure (Regular & Gel) - Eyebrows Threading - Body/Facial Waxing - Hot Oil Head Massage Please check our website for pricing https://hairandspa.webs.com/
We are fully committed to providing you with top quality styling, coloring and other services. We have created a comfortable and relaxing environment where you will receive hair services from some of the finest, most educated hair professionals.
Blue Butterfly Hair Studio by Diane Nickel 10621-K Braddock Road STUDIO 5 Fairfax, VA 22032
A unique experience based on the stylist/client relationship We provide A+ service, meticulous attention to detail & client satisfaction reasonably priced We are open by appointment; 7 days a week, day or night please call to schedule.