Specific Gonstead Adjustment Let us extend a warm welcome to you and say that we are thrilled that you are taking the time to discover more about CHIROPRACTIC.
We believe that you will find COMPREHENSIVE WELLNESS CENTER to be the perfect place for you, and your family. It is our desire to offer you effective programs that will elevate your life. In practice as well as on-line, we strive for excellence through superior patient treatment, education, and satisfaction. Within this site you will find all types of health-related information. Information about
articles.mercola.com Many people use bottled water believing it is safer than tap; however, tests reveal this may be a perception and recent tests find arsenic and PFAS.
wakeup-world.com If you believe pharmaceutical corporations hold the health of the general public in high regard, it's time to reconsider. The industry is filled with examples of wrongful death, extortion, fraud, corruption, obstruction of justice, embezzlement, fake journals, harassment and hit lists that would mak...
Forget the flu shot. This soup recipe that includes more than 50 cloves of garlic, onions, thyme and lemon will destroy many viruses including colds, flu and even norovirus.
(Article by: Healthy Holistic Living)
Excellent exercise workout video that incorporates everything, i would say thumbs up to anyone who wants to try it. I see it work for anyone with muscular or ligamentous damage, strengthening joints, opening up the nerve channels as well as draining the lymphatic system. This one will be 100% money back guaranteed folks :)
Full body rebounding workout that sheds fat and builds muscle. Hiit Style. More videos like this on BurnAlong App. Visit truefitnesspersonaltraining.com
Who is sicker?
Understanding specific Gonstead Chiropractic Adjustments.
Educate before you medicate !
I bet you're slouching in your chair while reading this. You'll definitely want to stop after knowing what it's doing to your back! Try this simple back exercise to fight back pain and fix your posture to help prevent future injuries.
Advice from some old people
1. The most important person in your life is the person who agreed to share their life with you. Treat them as such.
2. You might live a long life, or you might live a short one — who knows. But either way, trust me when I say that you’re going to wish you took better care of yourself in your youth.
3. Stuff is just stuff. Don’t hold onto material objects, hold onto time and experiences instead.
4. Jealousy destroys relationships. Trust your significant other, because who else are you supposed to trust?
5. People always say, ’’Make sure you get a job doing what you love!’’ But that isn’t the best advice. The right job is the job you love some days, can tolerate most days, and still pays the bills. Almost nobody has a job they love every day.
6. If you’re getting overwhelmed by life, just return to the immediate present moment and savour all that is beautiful and comforting. Take a deep breath, relax.
7. Years go by in the blink of an eye. Don’t marry young. Live your life. Go places. Do things. If you have the means or not. Pack a bag and go wherever you can afford to go. While you have no dependents, don’t buy stuff. Any stuff. See the world. Look through travel magazines and pick a spot. GO!
8. Don’t take life so seriously. Even if things seem dark and hopeless, try to laugh at how ridiculous life is.
9. A true friend will come running if you call them at 2am. Everyone else is just an acquaintance.
10. Children grow up way too fast. Make the most of the time you have with them.
11. Nobody ever dies wishing they had worked more. Work hard, but don’t prioritize work over family, friends, or even yourself.
12. Eat and exercise like you’re a diabetic heart patient with a stroke — so you never actually become one.
13. Maybe this one isn’t as profound as the others, but I think it’s important… Floss regularly, dental problems are awful.
14. Don’t take anyone else’s advice as gospel. You can ask for advice from someone you respect, then take your situation into consideration and make your own decision. Essentially, take your own advice is my advice…
15. The joints you damage today will get their revenge later. Even if you think they’ve recovered completely. TRUST ME!
16. We have one time on this earth. Don’t wake up and realize that you are 60 years old and haven’t done the things you dreamed about.
17. Appreciate the small things and to be present in the moment. What do I mean? Well, it seems today like younger people are all about immediate gratification. Instead, why not appreciate every small moment? We don’t get to stay on this crazy/wonderful planet forever and the greatest pleasure can be found in the most mundane of activities. Instead of sending a text, pick up the phone and call someone. Call your mother, have a conversation about nothing in particular. Those are the moments to hold onto.
18. Pay your bills and stay the hell out of debt. If I could have paid myself all the money I’ve paid out in interest over the years, I’d be retired already.
19. If you have a dream of being or doing something that seems impossible, try for it anyway. It will only become more impossible as you age and become responsible for other people.
20. When you meet someone for the first time, stop and realize that you really know nothing about them. You see race, gender, age, clothes. Forget it all. You know nothing. Those biased assumptions that pop into your head because of the way your brain likes categories, are limiting your life, and other people’s lives.
[12/12/16] Understanding more aspects of Chemo.
Are you still taking Centrum!
Centrum has tricked consumers across the globe! This multivitamin is actually full of fillers, preservatives, and artificial colors that are doing more harm than good.
(Article by: Healthy Holistic Living)
Don’t believe soda companies when they tell you that diet soda is healthier than regular soda. This study showed women who drink it every day are having more heart attacks even younger than ever. Discover exactly why you shouldn’t be drinking it!
(Article by: The Hearty Soul)
|Monday||09:00 - 19:00|
|Tuesday||12:00 - 17:00|
|Wednesday||09:00 - 19:00|
|Thursday||12:00 - 17:00|
|Friday||09:00 - 18:00|
Naturopathy Specialist in Pharmacology, Iridology, Esclerology, Tradicional Chinese Medecine, Reflexology, Homeopathyc Medecine, Auriculoteraphits, Alternative Medicine, Therapy Massage, Skin Care, Herbal supplements. Naturópata Profesional Certificada.
Welcome to Renaissance Therapeutic Massage, where we feel and deal with your pain! We offer a variety of massage and facial services to suit your needs!
"The Lux Day Spa" offers,massage, body scrubs, body wraps, reflexology, hotstones, couples package, spray tanning, and more. We look forward to having you.
Unique Massage and Day Spa
Website for all your mobile massage needs.
Cut, color, style and Brazilan Blowouts, feathers, and Tinsel!!!
We welcome you to our world of health, beauty, relaxation, and rejuvenation! We offer a various treatment from European facials to deep chemical peels
We specialize in sports massage that helps athletes of all abilities recover from the stress and strains that can develop from training and racing.
Whether you’re having back problems, acne problems, or have sports injuries, we can help you feel better.
Massage therapy provided in your home, office, or hotel. Think of us as massage therapists who make house calls.
Worldwide Exceptional Empathetic Meridian Massage & Whole BodyWork Treatments... Essentially, result oriented work that encompasses the whole body.