Unieke made by Cashay, Shreveport, LA Videos

Videos by Unieke made by Cashay in Shreveport. Unieke made by Cashay is an Extension of me, we specialize in Noninvasive procedures to help get you

Unieke Made by Cashay will soon have our "Big Booty Judy " gummies!!!
They help maintain noninvasive BBL
Builds muscle collagen in the butt area!
some clients see results from a few weeks or 1-2 months!!

Other Unieke made by Cashay videos

Unieke Made by Cashay will soon have our "Big Booty Judy " gummies!!! They help maintain noninvasive BBL Builds muscle collagen in the butt area! some clients see results from a few weeks or 1-2 months!!

It’s give away time we’re almost at 200 followers in the group! ✨Follow my business page ✨tag 3 people ✨share this post To be entered in the giveaway win either free laser lipo, free yeso wrap, or discounted needless fat dissolving (65) normally 100 per area will draw names Sunday! 08/28/2021 Good luck!!

Almost finished with our yoni steam room!!!

Let me help you get that stomach right! RF treatment and Cavitation ✨pain free ✨no downtime ✨see results Remember i only do 20% of the work the other 80% is on you! ✨eat healthier ✨drink plenty of water ✨exercise at least 20 mins a day

What you waiting on? Book with me and get the booty right!