Come as you are and leave as you want to be
Operating as usual
[01/08/21] Robin has had a family emergency and will need to cancel the rest of today's (January 8th) appointments.
Robin, in good conscience, cannot continue to not blow dry guests' hair given the cooler weather. Please be patient as the return of blow drying with the rise in infection rate means more time spent cleaning the salon in between guests.
The appointment website is currently unreachable. I am working with GoDaddy to restore the site to service asap. In the meantime, please send a Facebook Message with questions regarding appointments. Thank you
Robin has strep throat and is contagious. She must cancel appointments today November 20th and Saturday November 21st. She is very sorry about the inconvenience but it is completely unavoidable.
Neither I nor Robin are able to reschedule appointments at this time.
Due to the rise in the COVID-19 transmission rate in Arizona, Robin will not blow dry or perform value added services. Once the R Naught returns to less than 1.0 then she will begin blow drying services again.
rt.live Up-to-date values for Rt — the number to watch to measure COVID spread.
Aveda color from golden to ash blonde!
I am doing a photo shoot of me as I am. No I do not have cancer. I have been wearing wigs for years. Time to move on. I have female pattern baldness and I love me!
To all of our valued guests
We have come to the decision to return to blow drying and finishing services effective September 9, 2020. We can say, with confidence, we see signs the effect of the pandemic is slowing down.
Masks are still required at this time, the number of people in the salon remains limited to guests receiving services, and complimentary services are still on hold.
We will continue to do everything possible to keep you and our staff as healthy as possible.
-Antoinette and Robin, owners JaCar Color Lounge
Before gaps. After fill beautiful and natural
Love the change before and after
Taking brass out before & after
Before & After Aveda color flames 🔥
Before & After
Purple microblading & Nova Lash before & after
Microblading before & after
Before & after 5 shades of pink
Aveda color with pops of bright
We’ve made some changes due to COVID-19
COVID-19 Updates, Protocols & Waiver**
To our Amazing Guests…We want to sincerely thank you for your patience during this challenging situation. The health, safety & well-being of our guests, staff and community are most important to us. We have been working hard preparing for our reopening. At this time, we are planning to reopen on Tuesday, May 19th.
We know our guests expect our best at JaCar Color Lounge and we are committed to providing that even during this challenging time. We believe the safest way to handle the salon situation is to treat everyone, including ourselves, as if they could be infected. Arizona Governor Doug Ducey along with the AZ State Board of Cosmetologists have posted guidelines for salons. You can see that document by clicking on the following link
AZ State Board of Cosmetologists (https://azgovernor.gov/sites/default/files/guidance_for_barbers_and_cosmetologists-2.pdf)
Our plan is to go beyond what is recommended. We have consulted with other, very reputable Aveda Salons, who have already opened their doors, to create our own safety protocols to keep everyone safe. The following list will outline those protocols as well as inform you of what to expect upon returning to the salon.
We understand that you are all eager to be rescheduled. We have had to cancel many appointments over the past 6 weeks. Again, we appreciate your patience as we navigate through this new challenge.
· Only customers receiving a service will be allowed in the salon.
· No more than 2 people will be allowed in the salon at any one time
· We have set up hand sanitizers at each station.
· Treating everyone, including staff, as if they could be infected
· Each area will be sanitized and/or disinfected between each client
· Masks will be mandatory and provided. Do not remove your mask during your visit. Please bring your own if you already have one.
· It is not mandatory to wear gloves as long as you are following hand sanitizing procedures
· All staff have updated certification on Sanitation protocols via Barbacide ™ and OSHA.gov
· Face protection will be worn by the stylist during shampoo services
·Temporarily suspending all complimentary services; NO hand massage, NO neck massage, No Blow-drying*
· *Cleaner Air - To avoid blowing germs around we will not be using a blow-dryer to finish your service. (This is only a temporary precaution)
· Cancellation/no-show policy- We will not be penalizing for any last-minute cancellations due to being sick. However, please provide us with information as soon as possible so we can adjust our schedules accordingly. We are trying our best to get every guest back in as soon as possible.
· Rest Assured, we hope to get back to a new normal and offering many of the added value services and extras you have come to enjoy
· These protocols will continue to be refined and adjusted as needed and will keep you informed every step of the way
Waiver *** Must be completed & submitted before Appointment.
Please read the following waiver and respond “I Agree” in response to this e-mail in order to agree to the terms of the waiver.
JaCar Color Lounge, operated by Robin Corey, is doing everything possible to protect you, our community and our staff. To this extent, we will be following the Center of Disease Control (CDC) and local health department guidelines with regard to social distancing practices and sanitation in order to reduce the spread of Novel Coronavirus, or COVID-19. This will require our staff to maintain six (6) feet of distance between ourselves and you, the client, as much as possible in our salon setting. We will also be requiring this same procedure for client-to-client contact in order to limit the exposure to all individuals. Only the person receiving the service will be allowed in the salon.
All tools, stations and equipment will be sanitized and/or disinfected between each client. New capes will be given to each client. Staff will follow proper hand washing protocols between each client. We will temporarily suspend the following complimentary services; NO hand massage, NO neck massage, No blow-drying
JaCar Color Lounge requires all individuals to utilize approved masks to reduce the risk of exposure to yourself and others. It is also required of everyone to either wash or sanitize their hands upon arrival of your appointment, after using the restroom, sneezing, or coughing.
If we all work together, we can overcome the spread of this virus as well as other infectious diseases. We welcome you to JaCar Color Lounge!
By responding “I Agree”, you agree to comply with the written instructions above and agree that you are at the salon at your own risk, releasing JaCar Color Lounge from any liability relating to COVID-19. Failure to comply with these written instructions or verbal instructions from staff may result in your removal from the premises.
squaremktg.com Click here for an update from JaCar Color Lounge!
Quick announcement as I am getting flooded with emails, texts and calls and wanted to notify ALL guests at once of our re-opening protocol and clear any confusion.
The updated executive order requires me to complete additional steps to follow the new laws and expectations the governor has set. Signature Salon Studios is working diligently to get the building back in operating condition to include modifications required by law. Neither of us will be ready to open by Friday 5/8/2020.
In order to do our best to mitigate risk for Robin and you, our guests, JaCar Color Lounge will respectfully continue to follow Executive Order 2020-33 and remain closed until May 19th while we implement the required changes to the salon.
[04/30/20] Yesterday Governor Ducey extended the Stay at Home order, the Arizona Board of Cosmetology has suggested they will void the professional license of cosmetologists who work despite the order and Signature Salon Studios has deactivated access to the building. Looks like JaCar Color Lounge may re-open on May 19th.
[03/28/20] Someone came in with a cough. So to insure the health of our guests, JaCar Color Lounge is closing until April 21, 2020. We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused but we really feel it is the most responsible thing to do.
**We Are OPEN**
If you have a fever, runny nose, coughing, sneezing or have been in contact with someone who has then please stay home. Call the salon to cancel your appointment and open the time for others who are able to come in. Try to keep your immune system strong—vitamins, sleep, ample water, healthy diet.
At JaCar Color Lounge, the health and well-being of our customers and employees is our top priority. You can be assured as standard operating procedure; we practice our Arizona State Board of Cosmetology sanitation and disinfection protection standards at all times while servicing clients.
We are closely monitoring updates from the CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention) along with guidance from local and U.S. government and public health agencies. While our daily practices are already well within the CDC guidelines on this virus, we have increased our awareness and are taking the extra steps to ensure you are safe.
• Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds (sing Happy Birthday), especially after touching something that is dirty, using the restroom, coughing, or before eating. Alcohol-based hand sanitizers should be used if soap and water are not available.
• Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
• Try not to touch your eyes, nose, and mouth with your hands. Your hands pick up many germs throughout the day and these areas can pick up contagious germs very easily.
• Avoid close contact with people who are sick and minimize physical contact with individuals in work or community settings.
• Put on a mask if you have an immune deficiency or think you may be getting sick.
• Continue to use standard precautions and treat body fluids as if they could be infectious.
• Wipe down commonly used surfaces regularly throughout the day. Sanitize your desk, phone, cell phone, keyboard, door handles, chairs, kiosks, pens and countertops to help prevent spreading infection.
• What should you do if you think you may have been exposed to COVID-19 or have symptoms? Contact your healthcare provider or a local urgent care clinic to determine next steps and the right place to be tested.
JaCar Color Lounge's cover photo
JaCar Color Lounge
[11/05/19] Effective November first 2019 prices went up $5.00
From red to natural grey in three hours! I think she like it!!
Today’s new color. Blueberry pie a la mode!!
Before, during and after. What a fun change!
We have been doing color not just any color fun purple, blue, magenta, teal, pink, lavender. So much fun
Today I did lashes with purple accents and microbladed purple brows to match
Today at JaCar you can sample these lovely treats. Pumpkin, vanilla, spice and chocolate gluten free cupcakes! Come on down and have a bite. No appointment needed
Taking blonde out and adding a deep rich burgundy
Warming it up for winter!
Boys being boys and getting bright color for summer
Before yellow blonde after unicorn!
|Tuesday||09:30 - 17:00|
|Wednesday||12:00 - 20:00|
|Thursday||12:00 - 20:00|
|Friday||09:30 - 17:00|
|Saturday||09:00 - 17:00|
Barber services for ALL hair types. Fades, tapers, designs, hot towel shaves Males, females and youth
I am a Master Stylist in the East Valley! I specialize with Aveda! Come experience the Aveda service!!!
manicures - pedicures - acrylics - gels Private studio
Stylist/Owner Kelli O'Connell
Expert Cuts, Amplified Experience.
The Pinque Boutique Haircut | Style | Color | Bridal Specialist
WE ARE OUTTA BUSINESS........BUT MARK IS AT A NEW LOCATION. INFO ON WALL
Manufacturing high quality Pedicure Chairs, custom Salon Furnitures. We also built hundred of Nails Salon for Salon Owners in AZ , Free Architect Drawing
Our service is extensive and our service to our clients unparalleled. You will always receive the best in color and designing services and friendly smiles.
My name is Jaquita. I have been doing hair little over 17 years now. I look forward to coming to the salon and making people feel amazing.