Brianne with Split Ends

Hello! I have been in the business for 15years and am getting ready to open up my very own studio! I Co-owner/Stylist @Split Ends Hair Studio

12/06/2023

I have a 3:15 color opening I’d love to fill today if I have any takers!! ♥️✂️♥️

12/05/2023

Appointments I have left before Christmas let me know if you’d like on my books ♥️✂️♥️

Photos from Brianne with Split Ends's post 11/29/2023

2:30 color

Thursday 11/30
1:30-4:30 open

Friday 12/1
12:00-2 open

11/23/2023

I am Thankful for all of you. I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving ♥️✂️♥️

11/15/2023

SOLD OUT!

💕 TOMORROW - November 11
💕 10-11:30 am
💕 Ages 3 & up
💕 $30

11/07/2023

$10 will get you a chance to win $425 in gift cards and you would be helping Della with her dance fees. Let me know if you’d like one or two!😀

🎄Now that Halloween is over, it's time to announce the 2023 Christmas raffle fundraiser sponsored by TFAD Company Parent Boosters. 🎁🎅

🤑 Win a $450 gift card bouquet basket!

🎟️ Tickets are $10 each and the drawing will be on Thursday 11/30/23 @ 6 pm right here live on our page. All proceeds go directly towards Company dancers’ costumes, convention & competition fees. Please reach out to any Talent Factory Company family for tickets or ask a TFAD staff member and they can connect you. Thank you for supporting our dancers!

💲Amount/Retailer:
$25 Longhorn/Olive Garden/etc.
$25 Buffalo Wild Wings
$10 Sonic

* Raffle sponsored by TFAD Parent Boosters Organization

11/06/2023

♥️✂️♥️

Don’t forget to book your Holiday Appointments. All Online booking links for Ali, Kristi and I will be in the comments. ♥️✂️♥️

11/06/2023

Just had an 11:00 color open up for Tomorrow!!

11/05/2023

(Updated) Happy Sunday! I have the following openings this week:
Wednesday : 3:45 (Haircut)
Thursday: 1:30 (Haircut) Friday : 10am (Haircut)
Saturday: 8:15 (Haircut)

11/03/2023

Just had an 8am color spot open for tomorrow morning…….any takers?

11/02/2023

My client came in with the top color and a little bit of regrowth. She is naturally salt and pepper and was looking for less maintenance and a blend of her natural to see if she would even like being her natural. I think it turned out pretty good for just one session. ♥️✂️♥️

11/02/2023

12:30 Color opening tomorrow if anyone is interested…..♥️✂️♥️

11/01/2023

You know it’s cold when I sit under the dryer for the only purpose of warming up 😆…….I am so not ready for this…🥶

11/01/2023

Just had 5:00 spot open for tonight! Any takers?

10/31/2023

Wishing you all a Happy Halloween 🎃 ✂️🎃

10/30/2023
10/30/2023

I have openings this week!
***Updated Times Available This Week***
Tuesday: 2:30 Thursday: 3:30
Friday: 12:15 ♥️✂️♥️

Photos from Brianne with Split Ends's post 10/28/2023

♥️✂️♥️

Photos from Brianne with Split Ends's post 10/25/2023

Color Correction I have been working on. The before, after the first appointment, and the after her 2nd appointment. ♥️✂️♥️

Photos from Brianne with Split Ends's post 10/21/2023

Highlight and style from this week! ♥️✂️♥️

Photos from Talent Factory Arts & Dance's post 10/19/2023
10/14/2023

Time to do some wedding hair ♥️✂️♥️

10/10/2023

Here is What's Happening in the Heart this week:

Monday October 9- Baby & Me at the Lebanon Public Library at 10:30am

Monday October 9- Sit & Stitch from 1-3pm at the Lebanon Public Library and Circle of Friends Book Discussion at 1pm.

Monday October 9-Starting today all Week you can pick up at Fall Beaded Garland Take & Make for Adults and a Spooky Activity Packet for Teens at the Lebanon Public Library

Monday October 9- Foundation Piecing class at Quilts Plus from 6:30pm-8:30pm.

Tuesday October 10- Storytime featuring numbers at the Lebanon Public Library at 10:30 am.

Tuesday October 10- After School Kids (ages 5-12) features Newspaper Engineering at 4:30pm at the Lebanon Public Library

Tuesday October 10- Anime Night at the Lebanon Public Library at 5pm in the teen department

Tuesday October 10- Music on the Terrace at 6pm at Klooz Brewz

Tuesday October 10-Quick Zip Cases from ByAnnie at Quilts Plus from 6:30-8:30pm. Learn basic bag making and zipper insertion techniques

Wednesday October 11- Board Game Night at Friendly City Games from 4pm-10pm

Wednesday October 11- Perler Beads in the Teen Dept. of the Lebanon Public Library at 6pm

Wednesday October 11- Wine & Canvas at 1830 Chophouse from 6-9pm.

Wednesday October 11 Trivia Night at Klooz Brewz at 7pm

Thursday October 12-Preschool Pals featuring gems ages 4-6 at the Lebanon Public Library at 10:30am

Friday October 13- Storytime at 10:30 am at the Lebanon Public Library.

Friday October 13- Friday Night Magic at 6:15pm at Friendly City Games

Friday October 13- DJ Psychlone Dance Party at the Echo Room at 9pm

Saturday October 14- Fall Stroll and Sidewalk Sale happening downtown from 11am-1pm with extended hours on the Sidewalk Sale. Get your Stroll tickets at: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/downtown-lebanon-fall-stroll-sidewalk-sale-tickets-722259687167?aff=oddtdtcreator

Saturday October 14- 3rd Annual Klooz Brewz Fall Fest featuring The Salvation Army of Boone County and their inaugural Battle of the Kettles Chili Edition. $10 donation allows you to sample chili from many local organizations and vote for the best one. Also live music from Vinyl Approach, bounce houses, games and more.

Saturday October 14- Kris Huntley performs at the Echo Room at 9pm.

Sunday October 15- Repack Sealed Magic: The Gathering at Friendly City Games from 5-9pm

Lebanon Public Library
Klooz Brewz
Friendly City Games
Echo Room
Lebanon, Indiana
Quilts Plus
1830 Chophouse
The Salvation Army of Boone County

10/09/2023

Holiday season is quickly approaching. Let’s get you on the books to ensure your hair is ready for all the festivities ♥️✂️♥️

Photos from Cedar Tree Kitchen's post 10/04/2023
10/03/2023

It’s looking to be a slower week for me, so I decided to spend my morning getting re-certified in my color line. ♥️✂️♥️

Photos from Brianne with Split Ends's post 10/01/2023

Homecoming hair from today ♥️✂️♥️

Photos from Brianne with Split Ends's post 09/22/2023

Always fun to get to do this lady! Such a fun “fall blonde” ♥️✂️♥️

09/21/2023

Fall Hair Fun ♥️✂️♥️

09/17/2023

I have a few openings this week during the day!
Tuesday @ 12:30 for a cut

Wednesday a color @ 12, 12:30 or 1:00

Friday color @ 10 available.

♥️✂️♥️

09/16/2023

Happy Friday! I will be in tomorrow at 11 and will be working until 2-3-ish. Dell and her teammates perform in the morning at The Back to the 50’s Festival ♥️✂️♥️

09/11/2023

🇺🇸 Now if we as a country could remember the days following the tragedy and how we came together 🇺🇸

09/07/2023

Happy Thursday ♥️✂️♥️ it’s almost the weekend! Why do short weeks always seem so long 😆

Want your business to be the top-listed Hair Salon in Lebanon?
Click here to claim your Sponsored Listing.

Videos (show all)

Category

Telephone

Website

Address

1125 N Lebanon Street
Lebanon, IN
46052

Opening Hours

Tuesday 10am - 8pm
Wednesday 1pm - 7pm
Saturday 8am - 2pm

Other Hair salons in Lebanon (show all)
SplitEnds_HairStudio SplitEnds_HairStudio
1125 N Lebanon Street
Lebanon, 46052

Full Service Hair Salon. Appointments encouraged walk-ins taken based on stylist availability.

Modern Barber Shop Modern Barber Shop
202 S Lebanon Street
Lebanon, 46052

Modern Barber Shop is devoted in meeting our clients hair needs. Our stylist go above and beyond to

Cut Ups Barber & Styling Cut Ups Barber & Styling
310 E North Street
Lebanon, 46052

Welcome to Cut Ups Barber & Styling. We offer a variety services including mens & women's haircuts,

Great Clips Great Clips
2456 N Lebanon Avenue
Lebanon, 46052

A Cut Above & Beyond A Cut Above & Beyond
Lebanon, 46052

Rinse Hair Design Rinse Hair Design
2310 N Lebanon Street Unit D
Lebanon, 46052

With a combined experience of over 150 years, our team of stylists & barbers will help with all of y

Shear Sparkle Salon Shear Sparkle Salon
1980 Frontage Road
Lebanon, 46052

Sparkle from inside out! Private Salon Suite. Over 24 years experience. Our passion is to help you l

The Cutting Edge - Full Service Salon The Cutting Edge - Full Service Salon
113 S Meridian Street
Lebanon, 46052

Salon serves including, but not limited to, Hair Styling, Color, Facial waxing, and Pedicure

Tionna Aura Styles Tionna Aura Styles
Lebanon, 46052

The love of doing hair make overs & transformations!!! Check out these BEFORE & AFTERS!!! Contact me

Hair by Jill Hair by Jill
Lebanon, 46052

Come see me to get your color, curl or whatever you need to make your hair beautiful!