We are so excited to open our doors on Monday, June 15th!!
When you arrive for your appointment, you will notice things look a bit different at the salon. We have created this post to share the changes with you because we want our guests to feel comfortable and prepared for our new policies. (Warning, this is a long post)
• Everyone in the salon must wear a mask. Accommodations will be made for those who cannot medically tolerate wearing a mask.
• When you arrive for your appointment, you will stay in your vehicle and call or text your service provider. Please wait in your vehicle until you are notified to come inside.
• Your service provider will notify you when it is time to come in. Please be patient as your service provider may be sanitizing their station or finishing up with a guest when you arrive.
• When you enter the building, your service provider will stop you at the check-in station where we will check your temperature with a touch-less thermometer, ask you to fill out your information on our intake form, and sanitize your hands.
• You will be asked the following questions:
1. Have you been around anyone with a positive diagnosis of Covid-19?
2. Have you had a fever of 100 or higher in the last 24 hours?
3. Have you had any of the following symptoms: Body aches, cough, shortness of breath, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, sore throat, loss of taste/smell, rash
If you answer “Yes” to any of these questions, you will not be permitted into the salon.
• At this time, we will not be accepting walk ins. We will be working by appointment only. If you are a new guest and would like to book an appointment once we are open, please call the salon (989) 249-6689.
• We ask that you do not bring guests with you to your appointment. This will help us keep the number of people in the salon to a minimum. Families who schedule appointments together are asked to come in one at a time, and minors can be accompanied by one parent (unless your service provider directs you otherwise)
• All workstations have been moved 6ft apart, and we ask that you stay 6ft apart from everyone in the salon (with the exception of your service provider).
• Service providers will be washing their hands between every guest and using hand sanitizer regularly.
• As always, stations and tools will be properly sanitized between every guest.
• As always, a fresh/ clean cape will be used on every guest
• The entire salon will be continuously cleaned and sanitized throughout the day, and deep cleaning will take place weekly.
• If you are feeling sick, please stay home. We will be more than happy to reschedule your service for a later date
Your service providers are still working on getting everyone rescheduled from the salon closure time period. Please message us if you need an appointment, and we will call you as soon as we can.
If you have any questions or concerns, please message us! Our mission is for every guest to feel safe and comfortable during their service! We can’t wait to see you and thank you for your support!
The latest executive order has extended salon closures until June 12th. We miss all of our guests and we want you on our "Hot List"! If you'd like an appointment, whether you are a new or existing guest at Pay Per Klip, contact your stylist or message PPK on facebook to be added to our "Hot List". Your stylist will call everyone on their list as soon as we have a definite opening date to start booking appointments. We look forward to seeing you all!
Check this tutorial out!!!￼
Quick and easy tutorial on how to do a simple fishtail braid! If you try this braid, comment your after photo below! I hope everyone enjoys my dog barking in the middle of the video - she wanted to voice her opinion on how fun this video was! Pay-Per-Klip Salon
Thank you for the support. #saginawmichigan #saginawsalon #summitsalon #stayhomestaysafe #weareinthistogether #redken
Our entire team at Pay Per Klip would like our wonderful guests to know that we are looking forward to the reopening of our salon once it is safe to do so. However, at this time we will remain temporarily closed as we wait for updates from Governor Whitmer. As we continue on this journey, please remember to follow us on Facebook and Instagram for updates!
As soon as we have a set reopening date, we will contact and reschedule all appointments that were missed during our temporary closure. We are so thankful for our guests and look forward to seeing all of you in the future. Please continue to stay home and stay safe. #stayhomestaysafe
Will keep you updated.
We want to thank our incredible team for maintaining exceptional sanitation standards. We continue to express our sincere gratitude for their diligence, kindness, and positivity during this time. The state of Michigan has mandated that as of March 22nd, 2020 we cease operations. Thank you for your continued support; you mean so much to us. Please be patient as we work to reschedule your next visit. We will work to reschedule you within the timeframe that
has been provided by our state. In the event that we have to extend closure beyond April 13th, 2020, we will notify you as such.
To our guests: As of now, Pay Per Klip is closed until April 13 mandated by Governor Whitmer. Thank you all for your support and patience during this time. please continue to follow our social media to stay updated. Stay safe and enjoy this time with your families at home. Your stylist will be contacting you about any scheduled appointments between now and april 13th
To our guests: As of now, Pay Per Klip is closed until April 13 mandated by Governor Whitmer. Thank you all for your support and patience during this time. Please continue to follow our social media to stay updated. Stay safe and enjoy this time with your families at home. Your stylist will be contacting you about any scheduled appointments between now and april 13th
To our amazing guests:
We want to take this time to address concerns surrounding COVID-19 (Coronavirus) and update you on the precautions we are taking to ensure the health and safety of our guests and staff.
--- If you are not feeling well, we ask that you please reschedule your appointment for when you are healthy again
---We are waiving all cancellation policies at this time
--Please refrain from hugs and handshakes within the salon at this time
While following MI State Board sanitation procedures as usual, we are also spending extra time sanitizing high traffic areas and salon stations within the salon throughout the day. We plan to continue business as usual, and we thank you for your continued support.
Redken gift sets are now $35! Pick your favorite shampoo and conditioner and also receive a travel size one united treatment spray!
Lets talk SHAPING!
The shape of the eyebrow is one of the most important things in the microblading process. Before every microblading procedure, I draw an outline that we BOTH agree on. The shape is based on, your facial/bone structure, your preferences, and what hair you already have. Not everyone has the same face, so not every eyebrow will be the same!
Help Pay-Per-Klip support the Muscular Dystrophy Association (MDA) in honor of Natalie, our junior receptionist!
From now until March 31st we will be collecting donations at the front desk for the MDA Shamrocks campaign.
These funds will be used to send a local member of our community to MDA summer camp!
Don’t miss out- Clothes and purses are 20 percent off! Come in and find something new before they’re gone!
Get ready for spring with a sale! Purses and clothes are 20 percent off, and select jewelry is $5 for a limited time! Perfect to get you ready for spring break☀️
Summer is just around the corner. Now is the perfect time for microblading. Receive $50 off when you book the month of March + receive an EXTRA $20 off when you refer a friend.
Great brows don’t happen by chance, they happen by appointment. Ready to schedule an appointment? Click the “book now” button on my page! ✨
Hair done by Lisa (“Yes you are the fairest of them all” 🍎🖤) @bewitching_beauti #redken #saginawsalon #doweventcenter #cosmetology #darkhair #saginawmichigan
Looking for a new look? Book today with Lisa. @bewitching_beauti She will help bring shine and life back to your hair. #redkenshadeseq #redken #saginawsalon #svsu #timbers #blondehair
* CUSTOMIZABLE - keep and define your curls OR go for a sleek and smooth look.
* GREAT FOR ALL HAIR TYPES - wavy, straight, curly or coily? If you’ve got frizz, we’ve got you covered!
* NO WAITING PERIOD - the minute you leave the salon you can immediately wash your hair, exercise, put it in a pony tail or clip without having to wait days to do so.
* FINISHED IN THE SALON - in 80 minutes or less you get smooth, frizz-free hair for up to 12 weeks.*
* NO LINE OF DEMARCATION WITH NEW HAIR GROWTH - great for transitioning from Japanese straighteners, relaxers or keratin treatments.
The end result is smooth, frizz-free hair with radiant shine!
So happy to have a new service at Pay-Per-Klip Salon. We are now certified to do Brazilian blowouts. If you are looking for more information please ask.
This is a service that everyone can benefit from. Stay tune special savings will [email protected] @michellerosehairstylist @stylistmariachingman @bewitching_beauti @lcreeves21
Join us on Saturday February 1st for an exclusive RSVP only microblading event! RSVP through ykmicroblading!
Stop in to check out our NEW vegan leather purses and magnetic bracelets!
All Redken and Pureology products are buy 2 get 1 free for the month of January! Stock up on your favorites or try Redken’s new shampoo and conditioner, Brownlights!
Photos from Pay-Per-Klip Salon's post
[12/30/19] What would you like to see more of at the salon new boutique?￼
Happy holidays from Pay-Per-Klip!
In need of a last minute holiday gift? Our gift sets are currently 30% off! Choose from Matrix, Redken, Pureology, DevaCurl, Big Sexy & more. We are open until 7:00 today and 9-12 tomorrow!
This week only all hair products are buy one get one 50% off! Come in to stock up on your favorites or finish up your christmas shopping!
A massage makes a perfect gift for anyone on your list! Stop in to buy a gift certificate or give us a call to set up an appointment!
Tomorrow is the last day for up to $100 off!
Don’t forget to take advantage of my better than Black Friday sale totaling $100 off!! Rules below 👇🏼
- Must pay deposit between December 2nd and December 7th to qualify for first $50 off.
- Friend must also book with me to get second $50 off.
Tell your momma, tell your sister, tell your coworker, tell your partner...We're having a BETTER THAN BLACK FRIDAY SALE!
1. Must pay deposit between December 2nd-December 7th to get first $50 off.
2. Friend must book with me in order for you to both receive second $50 off.
TAG YOUR BFF BELOW 👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼
It’s safe to say living with bad brows is a thing of the past! ✨
If you look closely, this client had previous microblading done by another artist. As you can see the strokes turned red and spread under the skin. It is SO important to do your research and know what kind of product your microblading artist is using.
Have more questions? Shoot me a message.
|Tuesday||09:00 - 18:00|
|Wednesday||09:00 - 18:00|
|Thursday||09:00 - 18:00|
|Friday||09:00 - 17:00|
|Saturday||09:00 - 13:00|
Hairstylist and Certified Pravana Colorist.
Come into SmartStyle today, the Located Inside Walmart #5097 in Saginaw for a great haircut.
I have been a Hair designer at The Avenue Hair Studio and Spa since 2006. Check out my page to see new trends, tips, pictures of my work and salon specials
We are a sports themed barbershop. We offer a great haircut at a fair price and your own TV at every station!
Level 4 Senior stylist at The Avenue Hair Studio & Spa for over 10 years. I specialize in Brazilian Blowouts, Cinderella and Lox extensions, and blondes.
Over 10 years of the best haircuts and shaves. We are known for our sports themed Men's grooming Salon with T.V.'s playing at every station.
My name is Tayler and I have been a stylist for 5 years now and I absolutely love what I do!!! I’m working at Studio 46 Hair Salon with the best group of women I know! I’m accepting new clients and would love to meet you!
Specializing in: •Haircuts for Men, Women, & Children •Hot Lather Shaves •Facials •Custom Hair Designs •All in a Traditional Barber Setting! CALL TODAY!
We are a full service hair salon offering affordable haircuts for the entire family, chemical services and facial waxing.
At Looks Hair Designs, we are committed to providing the most current styles and services to our clients.