Contact information, map and directions, contact form, opening hours, services, ratings, photos, videos and announcements from A&M Therapeutic Massage, Massage service, 120N michigan, Saginaw, MI.
Operating as usual
Office is Closed for good
Wondering about services?
Dr. Julia Deer, Holistic Chiropractor:
Here are some of the things we offer in addition to our several traditional styles of chiropractic care:
☆Optimal Function Philosophy☆
1. Brain function and nervous system regulation - creating balance (homeostasis) within your body.
2. Organ reflexology utilizing C.M.R.T. Chiropractic Manipulative Reflex Technique (historically referred to as "bloodless surgery")
3. Muscle testing and Applied Kinesiology - Assessing and positively affecting organ systems through muscle strength analysis and neurological trigger points.
4. Sacro- Occipital technique (S.O.T.) to retrain loose ligaments and joint instabilities.
5. Joint mobilization and rehab for increasing Range of Motion in immobilized or "frozen" areas of the body.
6. Balance and equilibrium training to increase stability while walking or standing in place (post- stroke/ surgery/ or just degeneration over time...)
7. Post-surgical re-education to learn the optimal biomechanics for your particular body.
8. Neuro-Emotional training to calm stress systems and reduce anger, anxiety and depression through hands-on light touch therapies.
9. Self-Control behavioral techniques to increase mindfulness, attention and focus while calming spontaneous actions/ reactions to external and internal stimuli. (Most helpful to those patients dealing with symptoms of ADD, ADHD, OCD anger and anxiety)
10. Nutritional Counseling including muscle testing for food sensitivities and other allergies as well as finding nutrient deficiency or overloads in your system.
11. Supplement advice - Brown Bag all your supplements and bring them in so that we can determine any necessity for specific vitamins/supplements and your correct dosages.
12. Hormone balancing with food or supplementation along with training for you to recognize your own symptoms and balance yourself hormonally, with ease.
13. Cranial /facial bones alignment including ears, nose, orbits (eyes), sinuses, etc.
14. TMJ correction through light touch, gentle jaw adjustments.
Pigeon and Bay City locations.
Call or text us at 989-453-2020
I'm on Instagram! Follow me for daily inspiration: http://bit.ly/2lG9wg7
thanks uber 👍
How a man make a salad
I want to go there someday :-)
Thank you @fxnutritionist for this beautiful guide. With spring and summer upon us, let's all remember that herbs are our allies!
Yes, indeed you are! www.gotchairmassage.com 😁😂🤩😍🙃😻
Science Explains 5 Things That Happen To Your Body When You Try Cupping Cupping has been around since ancient times. When you learn about the 5 ways cupping works to improve your health, you may even want to try it for yourself.
We provide massage treatment based on your needs and goals. We have 2 convenient locations in Saginaw and Bay City. Call for your appointment today!
Tons of equipment plus friendly staff, all in a Judgement Free atmosphere.
Specializing in Swedish Massage, Trigger Point Therapy, Deep Tissue and Relaxation techniques.
As a massage therapist I see the value in educating my clients in self-help care. Education is important in empowering us in all facets of our lives.
We learn habits and perspectives that shape us into a version of ourselves we may not quite recognize. Simple Changes provides you with tools to balance your body, mind, and home to help you bring out the inner you that is whole, healthy and confident.
Drew's Therapeutic Hands is a traveling massage services specializing therapeutic massage service. call for muscle aches and pains. i specialize in deep tissue work .
Selena’s mission is to help individuals to achieve life balance through personal wellness and education.