Jessica Drake Color Specialist

Jessica Drake Color Specialist

Comments

Emily Grist-Huff this is the girl that did my hair πŸ˜€
Jessica has been doing my hair for years and she is by far the best hairdresser I’ve had. She’s recommended great styles and hair color as my lifestyle and hair has changed. Jessica is great at formal hairstyles as well, she did my hair for my wedding. I can’t say enough great things about her. Jessica knows her stuff. When she says that she has an idea for my hair, I trust her to cut and color how she likes. She hasn’t let me down.
Thank you, Jessica; everyone loves my hair! Especially me 😘 #feelingsassy

Operating as usual

Last minute opening tomorrow (Thursday ) @ 12:15pm !!!!!!!!!

Nothing like a FRESH HAIRCUT πŸ’‡β€β™€οΈπŸ’‡β€β™€οΈπŸ’‡β€β™€οΈπŸ’‡β€β™€οΈπŸ’‡β€β™€οΈπŸ’‡β€β™€οΈπŸ’‡β€β™€οΈπŸ’‡β€β™€οΈπŸ’‡β€β™€οΈπŸ’‡β€β™€οΈπŸ’‡β€β™€οΈπŸ’‡β€β™€οΈ Take your hair out of your quarantine bun & put some pep back in your step !!!!!

Is it just me or is anyone else excited for the season to change !!??? I loooovveee summer but I also looooovve the fall 🍁🍁

Openings this week
Wed Aug 26th @ 10am & 5:30pm
Thurs 26th @ 2pm

πŸ§žβ€β™€οΈπŸ§žβ€β™€οΈπŸ§žβ€β™€οΈπŸ§žβ€β™€οΈπŸ§žβ€β™€οΈπŸ§žβ€β™€οΈπŸ§žβ€β™€οΈπŸ§žβ€β™€οΈπŸ§žβ€β™€οΈ

Openings next 2 weeks
Wed 26th @ 10am
Thurs 27th @ 12:15pm
Wed Sept 2nd @ 12pm
Thurs 3rd @ 10:00am & 4pm
Fri 4th @ 1:30pm
Text (757)407-0934 with any questions or to schedule

Our first session of blending her grey and breaking thru multiple layers of box dye . It look about 3 1/2 hrs. 5 bowls of Lightner , a root smudge to blend grey and a gloss to merry it all together. We were both super pleased with the end result !!! Thank you Summer πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ

popsugar.com

Yes, People Are Reportedly Losing Hair Due to Stress From the Pandemic

Hair loss due to stress is a real thing. Many people are experiencing the side effects of such a traumatic time for all of us. Nioxin is a globally trusted brand that can help you bring your hair and scalp back to life ❀

popsugar.com As the year progresses and the novel coronavirus continues to upend everyday life, there's still a lot more we're learning about the virus and its side

Jessica Drake Color Specialist

🌰🍯🌰🍯🌰🍯🍯🌰

Jessica Drake Color Specialist

πŸ₯‚πŸ₯‚πŸ₯‚πŸ₯‚πŸ₯‚πŸ₯‚πŸ₯‚πŸ₯‚πŸ₯‚

Did you know I have been a Board Certified Colorist for 7 years ? Many professions including doctors , dentists , plastic surgeons etc can further their education and study to become board certified. I studied chemistry , genetics and psychology to better help me understand color and my clients personality , allowing me to give customized results .

The American Board of Certified Haircolorists is dedicated to:
The development of standardized criteria in certification, promoting credibility and consistent quality in the professional haircolorist.
Bringing predictability and ethical professional behavior for the well-being of the consumer and enhancing excellence in customer service.
Encouraging mentors to share their knowledge with aspiring professional haircolorists.
Making available to them the confidence needed to excel in their chosen profession by creating opportunity for success and a prosperous future.
Supporting and endorsing the status of the Board Certified Haircolorist with a goal to overcome the inadequacies of the past and become an integral part of the evolving future of professional haircolor.
The certification of haircolorists has long been a vision of many professionals in our industry. Our goal is to establish a standard by which to judge competence and to acknowledge the level of excellence achieved in haircolor, thus creating credibility in the eyes of the consumer.

The title Board Certified Haircolorist will set qualified individuals apart from the masses and establish a higher level of professionalism and credibility for the consumer. As in all professions, the consumer will seek out those certified for their expert knowledge and service excellence

Before and after πŸ₯‚πŸ₯‚πŸ₯‚πŸ₯‚πŸ₯‚πŸ₯‚ see ya later quarantine hair ✌✌✌ blended and shadowed , but still bright in all the rite places !!!

Happy Saturday !!😜πŸ₯‚πŸΎ

πŸ₯‚πŸ₯‚ Openings πŸ₯‚πŸ₯‚
Fri 21st ( TBA)
Wed 26th @ 1pm
Thurs 27th @ 12pm
Wed Sept 2nd @ 1:45pm
Fri 4th @ 1:30pm

Oh heyyyyyyπŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹ change is good for the soul !!!!! Keep them on their toes !!!! πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ‘©β€πŸ¦°πŸ‘©β€πŸ¦°πŸ‘©β€πŸ¦°πŸ‘©β€πŸ¦°

I've watched this beauty grow up and was so pleased to be able to refresh her hair for her Senior pictures next week !!!! Cheers to you Nash !!!!! πŸ₯‚πŸ₯‚πŸ₯‚πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ

β˜€οΈOpenings next 2 weeks β˜€οΈ
Wed Aug 3 @ 10:30am
Thurs 6th @ 9:30am
Sat 8th @ 1pm
Wed 12th @ 3:30pm
Please text (757) 407-0934 to book or with any questions 😊

β˜€οΈβ˜€οΈOpenings next 2 weeks β˜€οΈβ˜€οΈ
Wed July 29th @ 12pm
Thurs 30th @ 5:15pm
Wed Aug 5th @ 10:30am
Thurs 6th @ 10:00am & 1:45pm

You can pretend you were on a tropical beach for 30 days and have the same result in about 2 hours !!!πŸ–πŸ–πŸπŸπŸβ˜€οΈβ˜€οΈβ˜€οΈβ˜€οΈ Hand painted hilites to mimic how the sun would naturally lighten your hair ! Paired perfectly with her soft beachy natural wave pattern this cutie is ready for summer !!β˜€οΈβ˜€οΈβ˜€οΈβ˜€οΈ

Sunkissed and natural hand painted Hilites for this beauty !!!! Perfect for low maintenence and active lifestyles ! Looks great in a pony tail , braid , air dried or softly waved πŸŒŠπŸŒŠβ›±β›±β˜€οΈβ˜€οΈβ˜€οΈβ˜€οΈ

Its not just about " getting your hair done "

Yes we all need a haircut from time to time and if your " natural sparkles " bother you , you want them covered . Its also about helping you create the best version of yourself !! A look that compliments your best features , and helps hide the ones you are not fond of. A look that fits your lifestyle , and matches the amount of effort you are comfortable with putting in styling. A look that is within your beauty budget and how often you want to maintain it. It is important to consider all of these things for me to create the best haircolor / placement/ technique and hair cut /style for you. The best feeling in the world to me is when you look at yourself in the mirror and really like what you see . Life is too short to not feel confidant and express your own personal style . With a great hairstylist / beauty coach anything is possible ❀
Please text (757)407-0934 to schedule
#jessicadrakecolorspecialist #askforwella #vbstylist #americanboardcertifiedhaircolorist #wellabrandeducator #beauty #hairgoals

Openings this week
Wed July 22nd @ 2:45pm
Thurs 23rd @ 10:15am
Fri 24th @ 10:15am
Sat 25th @ 2pm
Message me with any questions or to schedule
@ (757)407-0934

Some big changes for these beauties !!!! Thank you for choosing & trusting me ❀❀❀

Openings this week
Wed July 15th @ 3pm
Fri 17th @ 12:30pm

Openings next week
Wed July 15th @ 3pm
Fri 17th @ 2:30pm
Message me with any questions
(757) 407-0934β˜€οΈ

Openings This week
Wed July 8th 11:45pm

[07/06/20]   🎊 Openings 🎊
Wed July 8th @ 11:30am
Fri 10th @ 3:15pm
Wed 15th @ 3pm
Fri 17th @ 12:45pm
Wed 22nd @ 2:45pm
Fri 24th @ 12pm
Wed 29th @ 12:45pm
Text (757)407-0934 with any questions or to schedule

Phase 3 does not change anything for the beauty industry. Just a reminder for current Covid protocol . Please wear a mask you don't mind getting color on and can comfortably wear for the duration of your appointment. Text me when you are here and I will let you know when it is ok to come in. I am not offering beverages at this time. Please bring your own if you would like something.
Thanks and please reach out if you have any questions.😁

πŸŽ‰Opening Thurs July 2nd @ 2:45pm !!!!!!!πŸŽ‰

Thank you so much for your recommendations ! πŸ˜ŠπŸ€— I truly appreciate your trust in recommending me to your family / friends and co- workers !!!! I promise to take good care of them and also add a $ 10 credit to your next service as a thank-you !!!

Cleanliness & good vibes πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ

Wed July 1 @ 10am
Thurs July 2 @ 10:30am & 4:30pm
(Considering Mon 29th if need be)
Text me with any questions or to book
(757)407-0934

πŸš•πŸš—πŸπŸ›΅πŸš²πŸ›΄πŸ›Ήβ°

* SALON REOPEN? YOU NEED THESE! πŸ‘‡πŸ»πŸ‘‡πŸ½πŸ‘‡πŸ»πŸ‘‡πŸ½https://behindthechair.com/coronavirus-downloadables/

The BTC Lie Detector has determined this statement πŸ‘‡πŸ½πŸ‘‡πŸΏπŸ‘‡πŸ» is entirely truthful! 🀣

Want your business to be the top-listed Beauty Salon in Virginia Beach?

Click here to claim your Sponsored Listing.

Videos (show all)

23456

Opening Hours

Wednesday 10:00 - 19:00
Thursday 10:00 - 14:00
Friday 10:00 - 19:00
Saturday 09:00 - 17:00
Other Spas in Virginia Beach (show all)
Beautycounter by Kara Beautycounter by Kara
Virginia Beach

Beautycounter is committed to providing safer products to everyone. It's not just a beauty line - it's a movement!

BriiWhite at Violet White Total Body Care BriiWhite at Violet White Total Body Care
1637 Laskin Road
Virginia Beach, 23451

Experienced Make Up Artist, Skin Care, Facial Waxing, Nail and Body Care Technician: -Brianna is delighted to meet you & help explore your beauty needs. Educated & expert in all aspects of products/services as well as master of the consultative process.

Pam Brown, Independent Beauty Consultant Pam Brown, Independent Beauty Consultant
1351 Crane Cres
Virginia Beach, 23454

Products You Can Trust, A Company You Can Believe In.

GHq Grooming for Men GHq Grooming for Men
3388 Princess Anne Rd
Virginia Beach, 23456

Since 2008, we've been Virginia Beach's premier barber shop.

Princess Nails Modern & Day Spa Princess Nails Modern & Day Spa
3809 Princess Anne Rd, Ste 114
Virginia Beach, 23456

Princess Nails Modern Day Spa is a beauty salon providing all the beauty services. Please visist our website for more Info http://www.princessnailsmodernspa.com/

Henna Hands Va Beach Henna Hands Va Beach
1400 Atlantic Ave
Virginia Beach, 23451

We provide traditional brown and black henna tattoos. Our product is skin safe and lasts for about 2 to 3 weeks. Over 30 years of experience!

The Founders Inn and Spa The Founders Inn and Spa
5641 Indian River Rd
Virginia Beach, 23464

Welcome to Founders Inn and Spa

Another Level College Of Cosmetology Another Level College Of Cosmetology
5760 Princess Anne Rd
Virginia Beach, 23462

Embellish Hair Studio Embellish Hair Studio
1539 Amberley Forest Road Suite 5
Virginia Beach

I want to bring the elegance and beauty out of all every woman I come in contact with! Its time for a change! Its time to really define the beauty in you..

SeaHill Spa at The Cavalier SeaHill Spa at The Cavalier
4200 Atlantic Ave
Virginia Beach, 23451

SeaHill Spa will provide the highest standards and latest technology in luxurious and relaxing spa and salon experiences. SeaHill Spa is located adjacent to the lobby and is open to both guests of The Cavalier as well as well as Virginia Beach locals.

Sundays Sun-Spa-Shop Sundays Sun-Spa-Shop
4336 Holland Rd
Virginia Beach, 23452

You deserve to feel your best, & look your best! Sundays has been doing just that for their members with Spa Services, Luxury Tanning, Slim Sculpt, Red Light Therapy and more. See why your friends have voted Sundays the best of the 757 for over 20 years!

Myra's Beauty Services Myra's Beauty Services
Virginia Beach, 23464

In home services for all your beauty needs around Virginia Beach area.n